Vacatures: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Foto en video
About Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
The 122-room Andaz Amsterdam hotel is located in the historic centre of Amsterdam, on the site of the former Public Library on Amsterdam's Prinsengracht, "Prince Canal", and within close walking distance from Amsterdam's major attractions. The upscale boutique hotel is part of the rich cultural character of the lively Jordaan district, home to Amsterdam's main modern art galleries and fashion houses.
The hotel's superb location in central Amsterdam offers convenient accessibility to the city's prime retail, cultural and business districts and this makes Andaz Amsterdam the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers.
The design concept of Andaz Amsterdam and the stylish allure of the rooms reflect a modern view of Dutch history. The boutique hotel is developed according to the highest quality standards with a special focus on sustainability. Only on the outside is the original building recognisable, behind the façade lies a world-class hotel.
In line with other Andaz branded hotels, Andaz Amsterdam combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach.
Modern European Cuisine & Award-Winning Cocktails
Adding a playful touch to a special dining experience, in which every seasonal plate is a fresh and colourful work of art. The menu celebrates the team’s favourite local ingredients, presenting modern European cuisine with a creative edge. Enter the quirky Marcel Wanders-designed setting on Amsterdam’s canals, and choose to sink into a cozy corner in the bar with a craft cocktail in hand, or get comfortable in the quirky interiors of the restaurant with its buzzing open kitchen.
As part of the Hyatt Family we strive for all our colleagues to be at their best. In order to do so we focuss on the following benefits.
" We care for people so they can be their best"
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings