Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
‘Are you looking for an internship with the perfect balance between operations and administration?’
YES, because you want…
• to be a buzzing central centipede;
• to be an important piece of the big puzzle;
• to be the point of contact for employees and suppliers;
• to roll up your sleeves and be responsibility of the daily operations in the Purchasing department;
• to know all the ins and outs regarding Purchasing and Finance administration, including to be knowledge about all the systems, stock control and Accounts Payable.
• to assist the Finance team with their day-to-day activities, such as processing workflow analysis and optimization, assisting with month-end financial reports and auditing department budget-to-actual expenses
• to be knowledgeable about all the financial systems: Opera, IScala, Micros and Birchstreet.
And you are…
• currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
• hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
• available for five months or longer;
• not afraid to make decisions;
• detail-oriented and approachable;
• very communicative in English (and ideally also in Dutch);
• holding an EU/EEA passport OR enrolled in a Dutch School.
• a great place to work with a canal view;
• an entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• international working experience;
• great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650/month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
If the above is what you want and who you are, please upload your CV and tell us all about you!
De hotel vacaturesite van Luxury Hotels of Amsterdam is een uniek samenwerkingsverband in de Amsterdamse hotellerie. De site is opgezet om de carrièremogelijkheden en hotel vacatures binnen onze enerverende en bijzondere bedrijven in Amsterdam en Schiphol te promoten.