- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Standplaats: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 150
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 26696
- Geplaatst op: 06-03-2019
Our mission is to be the best loved Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position we look for individuals to join our family who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guests, colleagues, owners and communities.
Kimpton de Witt is looking for an Accounting Employee to handle Accounts Receivable, Income Audit and Cashiering.
WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Regarding the role, it’s as the job title says really, you are responsible for knowing where our money comes from and what it’s spent on. You’ll make sure everyone who owes us money, pays up, but you’ll also manage our money so that we pay all our bills on time. You’ll have great communication skills and build strong relationships across the hotel to make sure everyone knows how things work in your team. You’re at ease talking to people at all levels so this will be pretty straight forward for you.
Parts of the role are physical and you will be out and about in the hotel for some tasks, so fitness will be key for you, although reasonable adjustments will be made where we can. There’s a lot of people around in the hotel, so you will need to be able communicate well with everyone. We would love it if you were multi-lingual, but it’s not essential.
HOW DO I MAKE THE HOTEL SUCCESSFUL?
You can help with this by being knowledgeable and efficient, you’ll ensure all our finances are legal and secure. You’ll produce information to share with your colleagues showing clearly the finances of the hotel and where they can help improve these figures.
Although you are not in a guest facing role, you do need to know our guests, their names, their preferences, their individual needs, their business needs, everything about them. We are a team running this hotel and we work together to keep our guests happy.
You can also help by working closely with the other teams in the hotels by reporting damage and repairs quickly and accurately.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A focused individual with passion, personality, individuality, integrity, creativity and drive for continuous improvement.
It is preferred that you have experience working in the hospitality industry (especially as a receptionist at the front office).
Furthermore, we would like it if you studied at a Hotelschool.
Please note that you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in The Netherlands.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- IHG Employee rate in over 5000 hotels
- Lots of attention to personal development and training
- Fun, kind and motivated colleagues
- Multiple staff events throughout the year
- And much more!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Call us on 020-5211746 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Willemijn van Norel
- Adres: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205211746
- Website: http://www.kimptondewitthotel.com/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/privacy_statement#3