- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 39682
- Geplaatst op: 07-06-2022
Algemene informatieAccounts Payable
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting an Accounts Payable. You will be joining the finance team. As accounts payable you are an integral part of the hotel’s administration. In your role you have the principal responsibility for all incoming invoices for the hotel, ensuring all documents are appropriately supported and approved prior to the issuing of payment. You ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors, and ensure all documents are retained in line with company and legal requirements. You are a principal point of contact for vendors, and resolve any discrepancies or differences in payments. You assist Finance management in month-end processes.
Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Sort and distribute incoming AP email / mail
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process / match P.O. against invoices & contracts
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and execute Payments run (batch and manual payments)
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Assist in month end closing / accruals
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies
- Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and other department heads.
- Comply with all How It’s Done (HID’s) of W Amsterdam.
- Comply with company standards of dress and personal grooming.
- Interact with colleagues and vendors in a professional manner
- Complete other tasks that can be expected or assigned.
- Assisting in the month end closing, providing the Assistant DOF with all relevant documents
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same or similar role
- Opera knowledge is a plus
- Peoplesoft knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com