- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 39760
- Geplaatst op: 25-05-2022
Algemene informatieFinance Trainee
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suite. Our guests can taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Finance Trainee who will support the finance team in several disciplines (not all at once of course).
- Handling guest questions about invoices, refunds and other financial related issues.
- Posting of the received bank payments within Opera & Peoplesoft
- Checking the invoices with open balance before sending them to the clients
- Controlling the commission payment process, by monitoring the invoices and compare them with own commission calculations.
- Adjusting wrong postings and charging, based on service problems and investigation of Income Audit.
- Checking all transactions on correctness and making sure adjustments are made were necessary
- Control Refund processes to prevent refunds done on wrong credit cards.
- Checking and processing the statistics and revenues in Peoplesoft.
- Checking all Cash transactions from the different departments and helping with cash related issues.
- Investigating the credit card differences for the different departments and making sure adjustments are made
- Assisting with processing of incoming invoices, by controlling, booking and payment of invoices.
- Minimum length of internship 20 weeks (HBO)
- You must be a student of a hospitality related educational program
- Fluency in English
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com