- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 40163
- Geplaatst op: 08-04-2022
Algemene informatieAre you looking for your next step up in your finance career? Are you versatile and precise when it comes to numbers? Then this might be your next step!
What are you going to do?
As our Cost Controller you will analyse the financial costs within the various Food and Beverage outlets of the hotel. This means that you will be working closely together with the teams that run our Brasserie & Lounge, Taiko Cuisine and Taiko Bar. In order to optimize the profitability you will make daily, weekly and monthly reports reflecting the performances of the outlets. You will attend meetings with the Food & Beverage Management to discuss results and advise your findings on how to optimise the profits in the outlets. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the Point of Sales-systems in our hotel. Together with the Purchasing Department you will control the stock levels in the hotel and perform monthly inventory counts. Among other tasks, your day will be filled with the following aspects:
Prepare and distribute daily food & beverage cost report;
- Calculate and update food & beverage recipes and sales prices in co-operation with the Purchasing Manager and Executive Chef;
- Ensure that daily issues, requisitions and receiving reports are entered correctly and on-time into the inventory system;
- Check that daily transfer, credit and debit amounts are correct and entered under the correct outlets;
- Coordinate monthly stocktake with all concerned departments;
- Maintaining the Point-of-Sales systems, e.g. creating buttons, administrating the On-The-House cards.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is energetic and know their way around both the Finance and Food & Beverage department of a hotel. We are looking for people who share our DNA, that as a team we go for continuous development and support towards other departments of our hotel.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience working in front-of-house positions in hotels;
- Able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Willingness to learn from and teach others;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, Adaco and accounting software.
- A salary starting from € 2500,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Hotels – Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com