- Bedrijf: Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam City Center
- Standplaats: Rusland 17, 1012 CK Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 78
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 40899
- Geplaatst op: 19-05-2022
Algemene informatieAre you a passionate and proactive financial expert who is looking for a new challenge? Ready to manage multiple entities?
Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group (RHG) to Make Every Moment Matter!
As an integral member of the Management Team, you participate in the strategic and profitable development of the hotel’s activities. Our Finance Team in Amsterdam consists of dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Associate Business Controller, you bring the necessary financial expertise to the Hotels, its representatives and the Area Support Office (ASO) Leadership Team in order to assist in various decision-making processes. Coordinating and completing the reporting activities of the Hotels; analysis and interpretation of statistical and financial information to appraise profitability, capital expenditure and performance against comparable periods is where you exceed in!
Together with a passionate team, you provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activities. You are strong in identifying opportunities aligned to the Hotels’ strategies for improving management controls and ready to achieve objectives and add value to improve the organization’s operations.
Your Tasks, duties and responsibilities
- Directs and controls the monthly closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities of the Hotels, ensuring the production of complete, accurate and timely information, not being limited to solely financial information.
- Completes the review of monthly operating results, assisting and distributing the consolidated Hotels’ results to Hotel Management/Owners and assisting in their interpretation and in developing appropriate on-going actions and business responses.
- To be sufficiently knowledgeable to be able ensure the integrity of the local financial information and that this is aligned with local legislation and reporting standards where appropriate.
- Communicates, implements and maintains RHG’s policies and procedures, RHG’s reporting and RHG’s endorsed systems (choice and set up) which guarantees the integrity and accurate presentation of financial results and operational KPI’s. This will include ensuring that finance related processes are appropriately documented. This will include ensuring all contractual obligations are being adhered to both towards Operator and Owners, identifying deviations and escalating such issues to the ASO.
- Coordinates and supports the activities of the General Managers and Department Heads, through effective regular communication and meetings as required.
- Co-ordinates and supports –where applicable- the activities of the external (Accounting) service providers through effective and regular communication and meetings as required.
- Ensures risk management in the Hotels through Internal Audit & insurance compliance. Ensures that operations are in accordance with management and leased contracts, deviations and changes adequately reported on.
- Ensures that there are processes in place to adequately review the integrity of the financial records and processes at a hotel level at all assigned hotels. This includes a monthly review and reconciliation of the Hotel’s books and records and where appropriate have communications and meetings with the external (Accounting) service providers and Retained Finance organization.
- Supports assigned Hotels on securing audit, insurance and International Management Agreement (IMA) compliance.
- Visit hotels upon request for local support and follow-up on audit, IMA compliance and other assigned tasks or projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Extensive experience in a hotel and the financial field is required to obtain this role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance is particularly advantageous
- Proficiency in any hotel operating and accounting system
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and IT systems on various platforms
- Must be a candidate of unquestionable integrity
- Should also be dynamic and a team player
- Excellent analytical and data processing skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Ability to travel between our different hotels.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
- Bedrijf: Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam City Center
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Annet Medendorp
- Adres: Rusland 17
1012 CK Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205208281
- Website: http://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-blu-amsterdam