- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 0
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 13716
- Geplaatst op: 14-07-2017
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with passion for banqueting and gastronomy to bring his/her career to the next level. You will be working in a property situated in a 16th century historic building situated in central Amsterdam. The Banqueting department, in cooperation with two Michelin star chef Sidney Schutte, is in demand for lunches and dinners. Tailor made menu’s from Librije’s zusje kitchen are served with extraordinary wine pairings during Private dinners from 8 till 80 guests.
For our Banqueting department we are currently looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Banqueting Supervisor on a Full-time base. Within this position your main tasks will be:
- Creating and developing unique meeting breaks.
- Serving lunches and dinners with wine pairings.
- Building and maintaining close guest relations before and during events
- Communicate with other departments regarding an event.
- Ensure that the meeting rooms are in perfect shape at all times.
- Contributing to a structured and clean banqueting department
- Promoting additional sales during events and encouraging Team Members to make additional sales by corresponding training.
- Ensure correct bookings.
- To maintain standards by providing team members with on the job trainings.
- Participation in meetings and training courses.
- Fine-tuning and continually developing SOP’s
We are looking for a person to strengthen our young and vibrant team, someone who is willing to strive for perfection and do so with passion and enthusiasm. Required skills, attitude and knowledge are:
- Service with a smile orientation.
- Eye for detail
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards our guests and fellow Team Members.
- Helpful and pro-active.
- Flexible in morning, evening and night shifts.
- Interest in vinology and gastronomy
- Fair and polite to his colleague; creates and maintains a trustful relationship
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 4,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Danielle Dasselaar
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/en/hotels/netherlands/waldorf-astoria-amsterdam-AMSWAWA/index.html