- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 14107
- Geplaatst op: 05-03-2019
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
Located in this iconic hotel is our Roberto’s Restaurant with the perfect harmony between interior and authentic Italian cuisine. The modern-classic interior reflects the atmosphere and ambience of the elegant 50s and 60s in Italy. In the morning we serve (high volume) hotel breakfast and during lunch and dinner we provide a high level of a la carte service. Roberto’s is a local restaurant!
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
When you understand the experience of classic Italian fine dining, you may be just the person we are looking for! For our Restaurant Roberto’s we are recruiting a Food and Beverage Supervisor on a full-time base. Do you love to work in an international environment and foremost giving an extraordinary service to our guests? This will be your opportunity! The position of Food and Beverage Supervisor will have the following main tasks.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of the guest by providing an excellent service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Independently guide and support team members of Roberto's Restaurant
- Providing team members with on the job trainings
- With your enthusiasm and support you know how to motivate and train team members to guarantee the satisfaction of our guest
Our ideal candidate has the following skills and competences:
- Service oriented
- Hospitable attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Representative appearance
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch. Knowledge of Italian language would be much appreciated
- Minimum two year of relevant experience in a shift leader or supervisory role
- Is flexible regarding working hours: Available for both morning and evening shifts and weekends, according to business needs
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mike Oosterbaan
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com