- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 15405
- Geplaatst op: 25-03-2019
A Chef de Rang with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for delivering an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
We are currently looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Chef de Rang. Within this position your main tasks will be:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Be a team player who likes to achieve his/her goals together with others
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Provide professional and current knowledge of wines to guests
- Prepare set ups for tablesFollow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Work closely together with the restaurant manager and build a strong team to optimize guest experience
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person to strengthen our young and vibrant team, someone who is willing to strive for perfection and do so with passion and enthusiasm. Required skills, attitude and knowledge are:
- Service oriented.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards our guests and fellow team members.
- Helpful and pro-active.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam opened in May 2014. You are a part of a young dynamic team and working at one of the top luxury hotels in Amsterdam. As Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a part of the Hilton Worldwide Hotel Group lovely benefits will apply, like discount on hotel rooms and Food and Beverage.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the new colleague we are looking for.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 4,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam