- Bedrijf: NH Collection Barbizon Palace
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade, 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 92
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 15859
- Geplaatst op: 07-10-2019
NH Collection Barbizon Palace - Feel the Extraordinary!
NH Barbizon Palace is currently in renovation and will reopen its doors in May as a Collection establishment, the upper-up scale segment of the NH Hotel Group. The building, dating back to the 17th century, offers 274 luxurious rooms, a bar, a restaurant, and the fine dining Michelin star Restaurant Vermeer. The 15th century St Olofs Chapel, accessible via the hotel or from outside, is a destination on its own. A real highlight for corporate events or celebrations. In the meanwhile, the chapel has been converted into a very successful Pop-Up restaurant, Roomservice@Olof’'s, run by the kitchen and service brigade of Restaurant Vermeer, and colleagues of the NH Barbizon Palace Hotel.
F&B Supervisor (All round) - Restaurant
The all-round F&B Supervisor is responsible for supervising an F&B team during his/her shift. The position involves coaching and training staff members on the job and making sure that guests are being served at all times. The F&B supervisor acts as a role model and works together with his/her team on the work floor. He/she is the main contact person for staff members during the shift and acts as the linking pin between staff and management. The main challenge of this position, together with the team, is to make guests feel extraordinary!
The ideal candidate:
- Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
- Enjoys interacting with guests and colleagues
- Willing to contribute to a new brand
- Has a hospitality education or at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Has excellent product knowledge
- Has leadership skills
- Fluent in both Dutch and English verbal and written communication
Reasons to work at NH Hotel Group :
- 400 hotels worldwide where you can make use of the employee rate for an overnight stay & on our F&B concepts
- Travel allowance based on your commuting distance
- Great staff events
- Challenging exchange programs to expand your NH Borders
- People matter; an end-of-year bonus for every employee of at least 50% of your monthly salary
- Friends & Family rate; spoil your friends with discounted rates in our hotels all over the world
- Keep developing yourself? Do it at our own NH University!
- Management programs to support your way to the top
- Colleagues in 40 countries worldwide, a great way to expand your network!
- Are you working on a public holiday? Thank you! You will get a free day in return
- Discount on various gyms in your city
- Priority on all vacancies within the NH Hotel Group
Sounds good, right?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to Merredith Reingoud via email@example.com. Please mention the position in which you’re interested in the subject line.