- Bedrijf: De L'Europe
- Standplaats: Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 141
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Overige
- Referentie nr: 16495
- Geplaatst op: 21-08-2019
Welcome to Marie! A brasserie named after a strong and independent woman: the wife of Gerard Heineken. With a great interest in fashion, travelling to the Côte d’Azur and visiting botanical gardens, Marie invites her guests to indulge in her world of exquisite taste, love for the colourful French Riviera and endless summers. Where they can enjoy the delicious flavours of the Côte d’Azur in both the ‘Brasserie’ and ‘Sur l’eau’.
As a Host(ess) you will be the first point of contact for our guests. Therefore you are responsible for creating a warm welcome and personal service to our guests. The Host(ess) guides the guest to the restaurant in a guest-oriented and enthusiastic way and will be answering any queries they might have about the hotel and area to ensure they have the most enjoyable stay with us.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming our guests and inform them about our different F&B Outlets
- Discuss availability with the Maître or Assistant Restaurant Manager for guests without a reservation
- Answering questions from guests, both about the hotel and the area
- Assisting the F&B team in work related preparations such as setting/preparing tables, and mise en place.
- positive attitude and enthusiastic about delivering great guest experiences
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Great organizational skills
- Flexible to work different shifts