- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Standplaats: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 150
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 18721
- Geplaatst op: 25-03-2019
Our mission is to be the best loved Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guests and employees.
Our in-house cocktail bar, House Bar, will refurbish at the start of 2019 to make space for a new international concept.
A well known industry name with a focus on comfort, sustainability and mixing the familiar with the unfamiliar, will open its doors in our hotel.
We are Super excited about the new concept and can't wait to tell you all about it!
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
You are outgoing and flexible by nature, you run a bar like clockwork and you love to get to know new people, which means you will feel perfectly at home in this team.
Regarding the role, it’s as the job title says really, you will be providing a vibrant environment for our guests to ‘kick back’ in and chill out with their favourite beer or cocktail.
It’s a physical role and you will be on your feet most of the time, days and nights, so fitness will be key for you, although reasonable adjustments will be made where we can. There’s a lot of people around in the hotel, so you will need to be able communicate well with everyone. We would love it if you were multi-lingual, but it’s not essential.
HOW DO YOU WOW OUR GUESTS?
You are responsible for giving our hotel the ‘wow’ factor to our guests when they are eating and drinking with us. You’ll create that welcoming atmosphere and make sure everything is just right and exceeds our guests’ expectations, making sure you add your personal touch to it.
You’ll make sure the bar is in pristine condition, everything is clean and sparkling and everything is fully stocked up to make sure everything is perfect and just right. Yes, we have standards and procedures, but it’s down to you to make their visit special and memorable.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A focused individual with passion, personality, individuality, integrity, creativity and drive for continuous improvement. Sound familiar?
It should do – it’s you!
We expect from you that you have a minimum of 5 years work experience in the hospitality industry, of which you have worked at least 1 year in a cocktail or wine bar. Besides, you have a WSET2 diploma or Barsmarts certificate or another relevant spirits study.
Please note that you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in The Netherlands.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- IHG Employee rate in over 5000 hotels
- Lots of attention to personal development and training
- Fun, kind and motivated colleagues
- Multiple staff events throughout the year
- And much more!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Call us on 020-5211746 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Willemijn van Norel
- Adres: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205211746
- Website: http://www.kimptondewitthotel.com/nl/nl/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/privacy_statement#3