- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 19123
- Geplaatst op: 28-02-2019
Algemene informatieIn Room Dining Supervisor (room service)
Start your career as In Room Dining Supervisor at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
And here’s the exciting part - we are looking for an In Room Dining Supervisor who is passionate about W, passionate about music, style and innovation.
It is critical that the In Room Dining Supervisor represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
The In Room Dining Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the In Room Dining department as well as our Xbar, which is the health bar next to the Away Spa (Detox, Retox, Repeat). You assist in the daily operation in order to meet and exceed guests’ needs and business requirements and whilst ensuring strong Talent engagement and adherence to service standards and operating procedures.
The In Room Dining Supervisor is required to conduct their duties and responsibilities in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of service is maintained.
Supervise the day to day operations of the In Room Dining department and Xbar to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, standards and aiming at satisfying and exceeding the guests' expectations.
Constantly inspect bar set ups and assign various side duties to Talents.
Oversee that bar and servicing equipment are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations.
- Maintain strong communication within the department and with other departments.
- Coordinate and supervise special events organisations by creating action plans, planning and implementation efficient man power, equipment and set up.
- Support hotel activities for planning and organisation.
- Assume full responsibilities for the outlet in the absence of the B&F Director.
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports, maintaining a log book of activities, preparing work schedule in order to maximise efficiencyof man power and payroll control, assisting in revising and/or updating HID’s and other specific duties related to the role.
- Assist in the identification of training needs and the development of a training plan.Provide coaching and conduct training for all reporting Talent to ensure that service standards are followed.
- Motivate the team to bring about excellent performance, enforce discipline when required and participate in the evaluation of their performance.
- MBO / HBO Degree required (preferably in Hotel Management)
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same or similar role as Supervisor
- Minimum of three-year experience in restaurant/Beverage & Food industry
- Fluency in English & Dutch.
- Experience in 5* Luxury Segment
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a teamplayer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com