- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 24222
- Geplaatst op: 02-05-2022
Algemene informatieAndaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for a Restaurant & Bar Manager!
- Someone who can surprise and delight;
- Engaging and creative personality;
- By adding some personal flavor and touch, you do not back away from casual and genuine conversations with our guests from near and far;
- A natural leader and team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on mentality;
- Leading, empowering, recruiting, coaching and motivating the Restaurant team is music to your ears;
- A problem solver, with great creativity and pro-activity.
- Maintaining a strong, authentic presence on the floor and overseeing the restaurant and bar;
- Leading and coaching the team towards exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results;
- Coming up with creative suggestions and ideas;
- Working closely with other Managers and departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the Hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests;
- Conducting pre-shift briefings and regular communications meetings, ensuring they are effective;
- Proactively managing all costs, ensuring the restaurant and bar are maximizing profit;
- Liaising with Marketing for all restaurant and bar related events and promotions;
- Having thorough knowledge and understanding of all menu items, and the ability to recommend combinations and upsell alternatives;
- Resolving complaints as appropriate, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Discussing performance development with employees, supporting their professional goals;
- Preparing and posting weekly work schedules, ensuring they reflect business needs;
- Ensuring that all outlet employees are trained on all relevant tasks;
- Participating in the recruitment of new outlet employees;
- Taking responsibility of resolving the discrepancy in beverage inventory and bill settlements.
- Encouraging employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
If the answer is YES, then please apply and share with us your recipe to success!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html