- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 26678
- Geplaatst op: 02-05-2022
A Food & Beverage Banqueting Waiter/Waitress with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for working in several departments, focussed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress, you are responsible for working in our different outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for banqueting rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam opened in May 2014. You are a part of a young dynamic team and working at one of the top luxury hotels in Amsterdam. As Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a part of the Hilton Worldwide Hotel Group lovely benefits will apply, like discount on hotel rooms and Food and Beverage.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the new colleague we are looking for.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 17 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Marit Brommer
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam