- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 28356
- Geplaatst op: 20-02-2019
Algemene informatieStart your career as W Lounge Team Leader at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district. Job Description And here’s the exciting part - we are looking for a W Lounge Team Leader who is passionate about W, passionate about music, style and innovation.
It is critical that the a W Lounge Team Leader
represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
The W Lounge Team Leader is responsible for Ensuring that all guests enjoy the unique W Lounge experience. Some, but definitely not all of the tasks and responsibilities are:
• The W Lounge Team Leader is required to conduct their duties and responsibilities in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of service is maintained.
• Oversee that lounge and servicing equipment are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations.
• Maintain strong communication within the department and with other departments.
• Help coordinate and supervise special events organizations by creating action plans, planning and implementation efficient man power, equipment and set up.
• Dealing with guest complaints,
• Stocktaking and stock control
• Opening and closing the venue,
• Overlooking daily operations,
• Leading a team of food and beverage attendants,
• Assist in the identification of training needs and the development of a training plan. Provide coaching and conduct training for all reporting Talent to ensure that service standards are followed.
• Motivate the team to bring about excellent performance, enforce discipline when required and participate in the evaluation of their performance.
- Valid work permit for The Netherlands
- MBO / HBO Degree required (preferably in Hotel Management)
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same or similar role as manager
- Minimum of three-year experience in restaurant industry
- Fluency in English & Dutch.
- Experience in 5* Luxury Segment
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a teamplayer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com