- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 29344
- Geplaatst op: 26-02-2019
Algemene informatieB&F Coordinator
Start your career as B&F Coordinator at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and 2 lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
Moreover, here is the exciting part - we are looking for a B&F Coordinator who is passionate about W, passionate about music, style and design.
It is critical that the B&F Coordinator represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. All talents are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
The B&F Coordinator is responsible for the daily administrative tasks in the Beverage and Food department, in order to support the entire department in adherence to overall structure, service standards and operating procedures.
The B&F Coordinator is required to conduct their duties and responsibilities in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of organizational efficiency is maintained.
- Directly reporting to the B&F Director
- Assisting the Director of B&F with financial reporting
- Assist B&F outlet supervisors with monthly planning and scheduling of events and trainings
- Responsible for updating menu’s and the distribution to all departments
- Support general communication within the B&F department
- Making sure B&F is compliant to all Brand/Clifton and Green key standards
- Weekly check on HACCP compliance and report to Director of B&F
- Daily check of void and PM checks
- Driver of Marriott programs (GSS, BSA, etc)
- Order new equipment and prepare/receive Purchase orders
- Assist B&F and departmental team meetings, taking minutes and sending agendas.
- Respond to guest complaints, wishes and questions of guests
- Communication and follow up of B&F promotions
- Responsible for B&F database and updating B&F map on shared drive
- Driver for B&F PR activities and events
- Keep track of all OS&E needed for Bank Building and advise on delivery dates
- Assisting departments with big
scale events Requirements:
- MBO / HBO Degree required (preferably in Hotel Management)
- Strong skillset in digital communication, administration and office work
- Fluency in English & Dutch.
- Experience in 5* Luxury Segment
- Prior experience in the Beverage & Food industry is a must
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent”, you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We do not call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talents are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talents are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You will have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
This is an exciting role for an existing B&F Coordinator looking for a role where they can establish a new brand and new hotel on the Amsterdam Scene.
Are you the WHO who will WOW us and be part of our W Talent?
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Renee Booijen
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com