- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Standplaats: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 150
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 36422
- Geplaatst op: 19-07-2021
Algemene informatieKimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs, that is why we picked you. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are passionate, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
You will be working with a friendly, motivated team and will work together to develop our full potential and ensure we all provide genuine heartfelt care to our Celia guests.
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Regarding the role, as the job title Assistant Restaurant Manager at Celia says really, you are responsible for providing the most unique dining experience in the area, leading an energetic team of hospitality enthusiasts. Together with the Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for maintaining the Celia brand and optimizing the Celia service. It is a physical role and although there are the usual meetings, briefings and of course emails to check, you will be on your feet most of the day out and about chatting with your guests and your team, so fitness will be key for you. Let us assist you with a list of responsibilities:
Train and support the Restaurant & Bar Supervisors and Employees to ensure operation runs smoothly.
Enhance the guest experience, coming up with initiatives to provide an even better service.
Assist in employee management: recruitment, on-boarding, training and development.
Initiate and develop activities to promote the hotel and its brands to internal and external guests.
Handle guest feedback (both negative and positive).
Assist in reporting, budgeting and health & safety regulations.
And last but not least; supervise in restaurant Celia serving food & drinks and connect with the guests.
HOW DO I WOW MY GUESTS?
You are responsible for knowing your guests and their preferences. You need to ensure you and your team provide the ‘wow’ factor to all of them when they are eating and drinking with you. You need to ensure they receive a heartfelt welcome and make sure everything is just right and exceeds their expectations. You need to work with your teams to bring that personal touch to their visit.
You’ll make sure the restaurant and bar areas are in pristine condition, everyone is welcomed with a personal touch, their drink is served right and their food is mouth-watering. Yes we have standards and procedures that everyone in the team has to follow, but it’s down to you to make their visit special and memorable.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPER START ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Who is motivated and motivates our restaurant team
- With knowledge of food & drinks in order to personalize your service even more
- With an outgoing personality who likes to interact with guests
- That enjoys working flexible shifts throughout the week and weekend
- Experience in leading a team (preferably in a restaurant)
- Loves to plan and works structured
Sounds familiar? It should do – it’s you!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An energetic, fun & kind team
- Fixed-term contract for one year
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels
- Experience Stay at Kimpton De Witt as part of our introduction program
- Multi-skilled personal development opportunities
- Shoe, clothing & travel allowance
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
- Temporarily, a 2 x €200 net bonus when you sign your contract
- And much more…
- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Marleen Kampinga
- Adres: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205211746
- Website: http://www.kimptondewitthotel.com/nl/nl/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/privacy_statement#3