- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 39021
- Geplaatst op: 14-09-2022
Are you ready to lead your own banqueting team in our five star luxury hotel? If you want to contribute to the exceptional service of the Conservatorium hotel, then this might be a perfect opportunity for you to step up in your career.
What are you going to do?
As the Meeting & Events Manager you will oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s Banqueting department. When you are up for the challenge, we also offer you the possibility to take charge of our Room Service team. In this dynamic role you will supervise the teams, organise team meetings, internal communication, training and administration. Through your team you ensure that our service is performed to its highest level and in full compliance with our standards. On a daily basis you are in contact with our Sales team to ensure seamless communication between your departments. You report directly to the F&B Service Manager.
What will your 5-star luxury working environment look like?
The Meeting & Events area in the Conservatorium hotel is located in the glass building, and consists of 6 meeting rooms. In the Blue, Yellow, Red and Orange room, small events take place such as meetings, private dinners and board meetings. In the larger spaces, our Symphony and Harmony rooms, we can host events up to 150 people.
The Conservatorium hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, a carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 250+ employees.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service-orientated and able to work with last-minute deadlines. You lead by example and involve and engage your team in all relevant matters of your department. Furthermore, you are/have:
- Prior experience in Banqueting in a hotel or conference centre;
- Experience in a similar position of (assistant) manager or team leader;
- Good knowledge of the English language (Dutch is preferred);
- Ability to work different shifts on weekdays and weekends.
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on our collective health;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- Weekly Colleague Workout – hosted by our personal trainers;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection – Amsterdam, Paris, London and Israel.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com