- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 40610
- Geplaatst op: 02-05-2022
Algemene informatieAndaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for an Assistant Events Operations Manager!
- A natural leader and team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on mentality;
- Leading, empowering, recruiting, coaching and motivating the Events team is music to your ears;
- A smooth operator, working closely with Rooms, F&B and other revenue-generating departments;
- The go-to person who makes every event a personalized and memorable one: from the set-up and execution, completion and after-sales;
- By adding some personal flavor and touch, you never back away from assisting other outlets;
- A problem solver, with great creativity and pro-activity.
- What does the ROLE entail?
- Spending time on the floor, ensuring its adequate management to the fullest expectations;
- Performing any necessary operational tasks, from set up to execution, service and hosting, to tear down, alongside the team, as well as assisting other F&B outlets in their service, if needed;
- Handling any complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, ensuring resolution;
- Personally and frequently verifying that guests are receiving the best possible service;
- Developing the guest history database for the outlet, constantly keeping it updated;
- Keeping abreast of guest feedback, complaints, and reviews on all communication channels;
- Assisting in recruitment and selection of F&B employees;
- Maximizing the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring;
- Preparing and posting weekly work schedules, ensuring they reflect business needs;
- Encouraging employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
- Minimum 2 years as Team Leader or Assistant Manager in Events Operations, having extensive hotel experience and a thorough understanding of all levels of banquet and events service;
- A relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism, ideally with an Events focus, or equivalent experience;
- Ready for a full time management role that requires flexibility in your schedule;
- Great language and communication skills in English, and in Dutch;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html