- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 42011
- Geplaatst op: 28-07-2022
Algemene informatieThe 17th-century craftsman Volkert Jansz was a man with discerning tastes, a keen eye for style, and a passion for conversation and debate. He embraced the finer things in life but also believed that decadence and luxury are most enjoyable when shared.
Jansz. serves beautifully crafted dishes inspired by modern-Dutch cuisine and reflects a passionate commitment to ingredients that are led to and from the Netherlands.
What will you be doing as a Restaurant Manager?
As Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for the F&B concepts of restaurant Jansz. You work closely together with the Director of Food & Beverage and the Executive Chef, managing the quality of service and creating and executing plans for Jansz. to become the restaurant of choice for locals and (hotel) tourists. You are leading a large team, guiding them to a consistent and smooth operation during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
As the Restaurant Manager you like to continuously innovate, come up with creative ideas that fit the concept and circumstances and you don't miss an opportunity to work more efficiently and provide an even better service. With your enthusiasm, passion for the hospitality and people personality, you know better than anyone how to motivate your team and get the best out of themselves. You recognize talent and stimulate personal growth.
Who are you?
- A true storyteller with a passion for service
- You like to work on weekdays and weekends
- Being a team player, you motivate and inspire others
- Communication with the team is what you are good at
- You have experience in a leadership position, preferably in a restaurant or hotel
- You follow trends, always looking for ways to improve service and concepts
- As a Restaurant Manager, you love to connect with people and create memories by a personal approach of service
What’s in it for you?
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 16 partner hotels in the city.
- Unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp.
- 5 complimentary nights per year at Lore Group hotels.
- Employee and Friends & Family discount rates at Lore Group hotels.
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program.
- Prepared meals in the canteen.
- Shoe & uniform allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Career opportunities.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool.
- 30% discount on Pulitzer Home products.
Are you the very best Restaurant Manager in Amsterdam? Apply now!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com