- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 8862
- Geplaatst op: 10-04-2019
Join the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
For our Front Desk Department we are currently looking for a parttime Executive Lounge Host (0-hours). The Executive Lounge is a lounge especially for our VIP guests on the 10th floor of the hotel. They can enjoy complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks throughout the day in the lounge. It is open from 07.00 in the morning until 21.00 at night.
As a host you will take care of the buffets and serve drinks to the guests. Next to this ‘Guest Relations’ is an important part of this position. Within the lounge you will be the point of reference for our most loyal guest and they can turn to you for questions, inquiries and problems.
Within this position, your main tasks will be:
- Taking care of the buffets
- Answering questions from guests
- Identifying our guest needs
- Offer our guest a friendly, pro-active and efficient service
- Handling of basic problems and complaints
- Carrying out of administrative tasks
Are you/do you have:
- Service oriented
- Hospitable attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Representative appearance
- Fluent in English and basic Dutch skills, another foreign language would be an advantage
- One year of relevant experience, for example in Food & Beverage or Front Desk
- Available for morning and evening shifts
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mike Oosterbaan
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com