- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Beveiliging
- Referentie nr: 13252
- Geplaatst op: 05-06-2019
Algemene informatieStart your career as a Security Officer at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and 2 lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
The Security Officer overlooks the safety & security as well as the overall well-being of all associates, guests, visitors and the hotel premises. The Security Officer is responsible for the primary actions of fire management, theft, trespassing, burglary and first aid and makes sure that all safety & security policies and house rules are correctly implemented and followed at all times.
- Preferred experience in a similar position within the 5* hotel category
- Mandatory possession of an ABM diploma or a Beveiliger 2 diploma
- Possession of a BHV certificate/ Liftbevrijdings certificate/ Beheerder Brandmeldinstallatie or the willingness to obtain such
- Making regular rounds of all areas and corridors of both hotel buildings
- Complying all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) of W Amsterdam
- Providing a warm, professional and high quality service at all times as well as maintaining a good relationship with all guests and associates
- Supervising the issuing of operational-, locker- and office keys
- Attending training when requested
- Recording and reporting of all on-premises incidents as per the company’s requirements
- Adhering to the confidentiality policy of the company when it comes to the description of the tasks, any incidents, personal and financial information, corporate- and security procedures, safety risks and all other security related topics.
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com