- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Health Club
- Referentie nr: 37922
- Geplaatst op: 12-04-2022
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Spa Trainee. You will be trained in the award winning Away Spa!
- Being in the know: You will be the expert when it comes to the Away Spa and you know all the ins and outs on our hotel facilities and possibilities
- Showing guests our Whatever/Whenever service and connect with them to be able to personalize our service, creating memorable experiences.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- Host the guest through the Spa journey with full knowledge of all areas and functions of all facilities
- Refill spa amenities
- Having a complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Cover the reception desk when needed
The trained treatments:
- Body treatments
- Fluency in English
- Dutch and any other language is an advantage
- Professional and hardworking mentality
- You must be a student of a related educational program
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com