- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Health Club
- Referentie nr: 14893
- Geplaatst op: 06-12-2018
Hilton Schiphol is recruiting for a Spa Therapist as per March 2019! Are you passionate about the Spa and beauty treatments? We are looking for a Spa Therapist to complete our Spa team. Do you want to become part of our brand new team and work in an inspiring environment? Apply today!
A Spa Therapist is an integral part of the Spa team and is responsible for delivering outstanding treatment experiences to all Spa guests, ensuring a personalized, efficient and consistent service. In addition, you will support the Front Desk & Spa Manager by working to high standards and contributing to the day-to-day performance, development and profitability of the Spa operation.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Therapist, you are responsible for delivering outstanding treatment experiences to all our Spa guests. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To ensure high standards of treatment delivery and execution at all times
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness within all areas of the spa operation by taking pride in your workplace
- To report any maintenance or safety issues to the Spa Manager
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the Spa and to make suggestions for improvement, expansion or creation of new services
- To have a complete understanding of the Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Team Members handbook and adhere to the rules and regulations of the property
- To be fully familiar with the eforea: Spa at Hilton Service Delivery Standards and the Quality Assurance Audit and to follow these standards of service as they apply to the Spa Department
- Follow Hilton’s operating brand standards at all times in the Spa
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services products and facilities
- To contribute positively to the Spa department by providing both guests and fellow team members support and respect at all times, seeking to always maintain a pleasant and hassle-free working environment
- To keep courteous, professional relationships with suppliers, colleagues from competition, and from other Hilton worldwide properties.
- Fully aware of the objectives of both the property (balanced score card) and the spa department (departmental balanced score card)
- To seek direction and support on a daily basis.
- To keep excellent relationships with fellow team members, peers, and all other colleagues of the hotel.
- To report training needs/requests to the Spa Manager.
- To attend and actively participate in training sessions, keeping an open mind and embracing the opportunity to further develop or learn new skills relevant to your position.
- To ensure punctuality, excellent grooming and hygiene.
- To attend and actively participate in spa department and hotel team meetings as required.
- To organize and perform Spa Therapy Treatments in treatment rooms set up to the eforea: Spa at Hilton Service Delivery Standards
- To effectively offer a personalized consultation to each guest prior to the treatment, ensuring that all contra-indications are analyzed and discussed with the guest.
- To be completely knowledgeable about all the retail products and available Spa services
- To confidently recommend and up sell additional treatments to guests, driving repeat bookings wherever possible
- To ensure the treatment rooms are clean, well stocked and properly set up prior to commencing the treatment
- To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels
- To assist the Spa Manager in providing departmental orientation to new staff if required
- To coordinate with Spa Reception to ensure a smooth booking procedure.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the resort’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Any other tasks within reason as requested by our guests, Spa Manager or Resort General Manager
- Conduct your daily duties with integrity, respect and ownership to ensure that you maintain strong relationships with the Spa Manager and fellow team members alike
- To maintain a high guest service focus.
- Strive to always provide guests with an enjoyable and memorable experience
- Constantly strive to increase guest satisfaction through personalization, quality, creativity, range and value for money services available throughout the spa.
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service at all times.
- To keep up-to-date with the SALT results and seek to positively influence these results by following the Hilton Service Delivery Standards.
- To have a thorough knowledge of the Spa and fitness departments as well as other applicable services offered by the resort.
- To notify the Spa Manager immediately of any guest complaint
- To actively up sell all the appropriate Spa, retail and fitness services to the guests.
- To support the Spa Manager to ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to by maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- To achieve daily & monthly retail sales targets set by the Spa Manager
- To actively participate in staff incentive programs to ensure that the department profit is realised
- Understand and be open to directive from Spa Manager on the opportunities for strong yield management through either service or retail products.
What are we looking for?
A Spa Therapist serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow;
- Recognized qualification in a Beauty Therapy or Massage Therapy
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the spa therapy industry as a multi-skilled therapist.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Able to work in a team
- Natural communication skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to work morning and evening shifts (including weekend)
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Fluent speaking and writing in the English language
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Able to communicate in Dutch and/or another foreign language
- Experience in a hotel industry
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits.
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Rowena Lodder
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers