- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Standplaats: Amsteldijk 67, 1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 23345
- Geplaatst op: 16-10-2018
You are a colleague who knows how to deal with busy challenging days. Stress, what is that?
You have hospitality running through your veins and would like to share this passion.
You do not run away from challenges. You are a fan of bottom-up ideas, and ensure that the right ideas are worked out and implemented.
Pestana Group is the largest Portuguese tourism and leisure group. Its hotel chain Pestana Hotels and Resorts has 91 hotels with over 10,700 rooms. Since 2003 Pestana Group manages the Pousadas de Portugal.
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms, and restaurant ARC. run by the famous Chef Peter Lute, this hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam.
Job description and activities
As the Houskeeping Manager Assistant intern, you report directly to the Housekeeping Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate assistant who likes to support the Houskeeping Team.
If you are not familiar with the role already, please find below a summary of the main responsibilities of the Housekeeping Management Assistant Trainee role:
- Assisting the housekeeping manager in supervising, assisting and coordinating the housekeeping team.
- Checking of guest rooms and the cleaning of public spaces to ensure a maximum guest satisfaction.
- Be co-responsible for the coordination of tasks within the housekeeping department in absence of the manager.
- Dealing with complaints and special events, and resolving these yourself.
- Deal with administrative tasks.
- follow a HBO education in the field of hospitality.
- are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- are looking for an internship for a period of at least 5 to 10 months.
- have passion for hospitality and an eye for detail.
- are enthusiastic and positive thinking;
- are flexible and adaptable to change;
- are someone who often thinks: “can we do it better?”.
Hi new colleague?
Nice to meet you. My name is Femke, Management Assistant and HR Support for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility.
The bar is high - and you should like that.
An internship with lots of responsibility;
- Time to work on your Management Project/ Thesis;
- Free staff meals;
- Monthly compensation;
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation to email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your interest in being part of the Pestana Hotel Group team.
The data received will be kept by Pestana Hotel Group, which will be used only for recruitment purposes for a period of 5 years.
You may, at any time and for free, exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, opposition, limitation and portability of your data, by contacting the Data Protection Officer of Pestana Hotel Group via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Registered Letter to Rua Jau nº 54, 1300 – 314 LISBOA.
In the event of a breach of data and to the extent that such breach is liable to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the holder, you can always submit a complaint to National Committee of Data Protection
- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Femke Katz
- Adres: Amsteldijk 67
1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 22 06 900
- Website: http://www.pestana.com/uk/hotel/pestana-amsterdam-riverside