- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 11473
- Geplaatst op: 03-11-2021
An Internship - Housekeeping with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, replenishing amenities and supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Housekeeper Manager.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Intern, you are responsible cleaning guest rooms, replenishing amenities and supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Head Housekeeper. A Housekeeping Intern would also be required to manage guest queries. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Room Attendants and Housemen
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Be aware of all room categories and amenities
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Intern serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
During of the internship must be a minimum of 6 months
Excellent in Dutch and English language both spoken and written
Good communication skills
Flexible attitude and willing to assist in other departments
Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work on your own or in teams
This traineeship is only applicable for students of Hotel schools.
What benenits will I receive?
- As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
- 50% discount on Food & Beverage
- Discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain
- Cross training
- Yearly departmental team outing
- Hilton University offers more than 2500 e-learnings
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam