- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 13052
- Geplaatst op: 18-12-2019
Start your career as Houseman at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
As a houseman you are responsible for distribution of linen for different service areas. It is important to give a friendly, professional and fast service at all times. Also, you should maintain contact with the guests.
- Assist room attendants in their daily tasks by refilling pantries with linen and amenities to ensure guests rooms are prepared efficiently
- Strip rooms
- Collect dirty linen, garbage and recyclables from room attendants trolleys and closets
- Pick up clean and dirty linen from trolleys and organize them in the corridors
Separate, sort, and count of ‘rejection’ and ‘rewash’ linen
- Report any engineering issues on GXP
- Respond timely to the guest ‘special requests for miscellaneous items i.e.: extra bed, baby crib, soap, towels…
- Clean/shampoo carpet stains in rooms and corridors + vacuum corridors
- Attach curtain hooks using ladder in guest rooms
- Clean balconies
- Take room attendants trash to garbages area
- Timely specify which items need to be ordered to maintain the stock level of the housekeeping department
QUALITY OF SERVICE
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure housekeeping departmental standards are followed
- Ensure pantries and storages are cleaned and tidied up
- Adapt his organization and rhythm according to the occupancy, hotel event and guest
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Speak English is a must
- Experience in housekeeping is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com