- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Afstudeer Opdracht, Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 15684
- Geplaatst op: 11-12-2018
Algemene informatieDo you want an internship as Style (Housekeeping) Supervisor Trainee at W Amsterdam where design, music, fashion, and fuel connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals?
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever service to our guests. Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
We are looking for a Style Supervisor Trainee who is passionate about W, passionate about music, design, fashion and fuel.
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate actions.
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- Communicate throughout the day with the House Attendants and assigning work as needed.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Monitor consumption of guest and cleaning supplies and communicate needs to the Director of Style / ass. Director of Style.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- HBO or MBO Management Internship
- Currently enrolled within a hospitality related study
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Minimum length of 5 months
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if needed. You are a teamplayer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com