- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping , Management
- Referentie nr: 22926
- Geplaatst op: 27-11-2019
Algemene informatieAndaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager!
Who are YOU?
- A natural motivator who cares about their team and has a good portion of personality;
- An achiever who loves to learn more and more each day to be able to surpass expectations;
- Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail and can adapt to change as needed;
- You love a challenge and think out of the box;
- ‘Luxury Lifestyle’ is your middle name, being very service oriented;
- You like to be in charge: reporting directly to the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the department;
- The point of contact for all other departments when it comes to Housekeeping issues;
- The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What will you be doing?
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to…
- Ensuring the team reflects Hyatt service standards and procedures, delivering the brand promise and providing exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensuring that all rooms and hotel public areas are cleaned to standard, and that quality checks and 12-point inspections are consistently maintained while following all safety and security policies and procedures are followed.
- Inspecting VIP rooms and performing spot check for arrivals and stay-over rooms.
- Liaising with the Front Office regarding expected and early arrivals, VIP's, moves, turndown service, group arrivals and special requests and sharing this information with Attendants.
- Coordinating reports regarding rooms requiring urgent maintenance, informing the Engineering Department and keeping records.
- Monitoring reviews and guest feedback and taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Preparing schedules, wages and attendance lists.
- Assisting the Housekeeping Manager in the selection of new Housekeeping employees.
- Supporting the training and development of Housekeeping employees as well as providing regular feedback on performance and assisting the Housekeeping Manager with yearly performance appraisals;
- Monitoring and controling all Housekeeping purchases and maintaining a healthy financial stock control.
- Ensuring all team meetings and briefings are well planned, efficient and results-oriented.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in the 9 streets of Amsterdam;
- A lovely team of ± 35 colorful personalities;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
- You already have experience in a Leadership role, ideally as an Assistant Manager at a similar property;
- You are very familiar with the Housekeeping department, having relevant experience and knowledge for the position and the ability to onboard and train new colleagues;
- You have good communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You have a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism;
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to adjust your time as needed to cover shifts;
- You are encouraging, motivating and energetic;
- You are able to oversee operations as well as to handle projects and administration.
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for to email@example.com
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html