- Bedrijf: De L'Europe
- Standplaats: Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 141
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping , Management
- Referentie nr: 30846
- Geplaatst op: 14-06-2019
Algemene informatieIn the role of Housekeeping Manager for De L’Europe Amsterdam, you will be working closely together with all colleagues of Jaquet & De Groot and all other colleagues of the De L’Europe team to deliver an outstanding guest experience at De L’Europe.
You will be working under contract of Jaquet & De Groot schoonmaakbedrijven, who has a proud and exclusive collaboration with De L’Europe for over 25 years already. You will be based at De L’Europe.
You are the main contact for all housekeepers and demonstrate leadership skills in order to ensure guest and colleague satisfaction. This position has a strong operational focus as you will be (spot) checking supervisors. You will be responsible for a daily section and overseeing public areas.
You are true people-person who enjoys working in an international environment with lots of different personalities; you are a listening ear and a true motivator. Your enthusiasm has a positive influence on the team. You recognize and celebrate good performance but you also identify areas of improvement and, together with the Executive Housekeeper, you work on improvement plans.
The Housekeeping Manager role requires flexibility when it comes to working days; you are prepared to work during weekends and in shifts as required.
Furthermore, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quality management: together with the Executive Housekeeper, you monitor and execute existing quality control programs and award the related incentives
- Projects: your previous housekeeping experience allows you to identify areas of improvement to launch and monitor new projects
- Making and adjusting schedules according to business needs
- Payroll and related administrative duties
- Recruitment: you will play an important role in all recruitment related matters
- Planning: you assist in planning all daily and periodic housekeeping related duties
- Ordering: you order supplies as required and you oversee that all equipment is in good working condition
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has relevant housekeeping experience (at least on supervisory level, 2 years) and demonstrated leadership skills. The Housekeeping Manager breathes enthusiasm and is a true people person.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch, any additional language is of advantage
- Has experience in a luxury hotel environment (4 or 5 star)
- Has experience with Opera (Property Management System)
- Has good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Lives in the Amsterdam area
- Bedrijf: De L'Europe
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Lisanne Zonderop
- Adres: Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14
1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)205311628
- Website: http://www.deleurope.com/
- Privacyverklaring: http://www.deleurope.com/uploads/documents/GeneralDocuments/Privacy_Policy_25052018_1.pdf