- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 36877
- Geplaatst op: 02-05-2022
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant for the evenings and turn down service!
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
- The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming guest rooms as assigned, replacing required supplies and ensuring hotel's established standards of cleanliness are met;
- Changing linens, making beds, and leaving the bathroom sparkling;
- Acknowledging and greeting guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile;
- Ensuring carts are stocked with cleaning and room supplies;
- Completing daily section report as instructed by supervisor;
- Completing assignment sheets;
- Providing assistance to co-workers and guests as needed;
- Reporting any guest accidents and associate injuries to a supervisor immediately;
- Notifying supervisor of guest complaints, comments, maintenance issues or lost-and-found items;
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
- You have some experience working in Housekeeping;
- You have good language and communication skills in English and (preferably) in Dutch;
- You do not hold back from your responsibilities.
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Does the above describe you, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html