- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 37552
- Geplaatst op: 18-10-2021
Algemene informatieStyle Supervisor Trainee// Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suite. Our guests can taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Style Supervisor Trainee.
- Welcoming and helping guests in all of our venues.
- Showing guests our Whatever/Whenever service while they are with us, and connect with them to be able to personalize that service, creating memorable experiences.
- Making sure everything sparkles, we all enjoy a clean environment
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate actions
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and talent areas and assess compliance with all standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security
- Communicate throughout the day with the Room Attendants and assign work as needed
- Verifying room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- You will be on rotating shifts (morning, evening, night and weekend shifts)
- Ensuring you are well prepared for the shift ahead of you, as well as your colleagues after you. Mise en Place will be your life saver.
- You will be working in a fast paced environment, under pressure, with loud music. Gotta love it.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- Minimum length of internship 20 weeks
- You must be a student of a hospitality related educational program (HBO)
- Fluency in English
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com