- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 42024
- Geplaatst op: 28-07-2022
Algemene informatieAt Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
Do you get excited by ensuring an effortless stay for our guests and do you love challenges? Are you an expert on juggling between different tasks and are you ready for your next step? Then you might be our next Housekeeping Management Trainee!
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
As a Housekeeping Management Trainee we will show you what it takes to fulfil a management position in Housekeeping. During this versatile internship you’ll be responsible for the supervision and the coordination of all tasks within the Housekeeping department.
First, we will guide you in the different responsibilities and tasks and after you will be able to run the show by yourself. Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Execute spot checks to ensure high cleaning standards of our guest rooms, public areas and gardens
- Assist in supervising and coordinating the daily operations within the Housekeeping department
- Prepare morning lists assignment for room attendants
- Prepare evening lists assignment for turn downs and monitor evening shifts
- Take care and safely store lost and found items
- Ensure a smooth communication between your team and the Front of house
- Assist the Rooms Division Leads in properly registering the working hours of your team
- Welcome new team members by introducing them to the job, assist in training them
- You’ll be trained on the systems of Opera and Knowcross
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- You’re looking for a 6 month (or longer) management internship
- You’re following a hospitality related study
- A true storyteller with a passion for service
- A high level of responsibility
- A real team-player, flexible and engaged
- Energetic, spontaneous and hardworking
- You are passionate and creative by nature and you know what hard working entails
- Quality and awareness on the Pulitzer brand
- You are curious to learn more and to grow further
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch (not a must)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Internship compensation of €500 per month based on a fulltime workweek
- An energetic, fun & kind team
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- Unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program
- Multi-skilled personal development opportunities
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
- And much more…
Apply now; only the very best!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com