- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 13338
- Geplaatst op: 01-08-2022
Are you an enthusiastic Chef de Partie, with passion for cooking? Do you want to work in a great team and do you have the ambition to grow? Then this is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Chef de Partie in our Brasserie & Lounge team you will be working in a high standard and high volume environment, in a team of 6 to 8. You will be supervising the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control. You will act as a role model and mentor to the junior members in the kitchen brigade, guiding and supporting them in their development, while at the same time maintaining and overseeing the quality and continuity of the current dishes.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The kitchen of the Brasserie & Lounge is the largest on property where around 24 chefs are working daily. The team consists of Commis, Demi Chef de Parties, Chef de Parties, Sous Chef and Sr. Sous Chef. All dishes are created from the heart with respect to seasons, nature and environment.
We use state-of-the-art machines to prepare our food, like a Josper Barbecue. We use modern European techniques with Dutch influence and produce. Most of the products we get are produced locally.
The kitchen is opened from 5:00AM for the breakfast chefs, during the day other chefs will come and take over the shifts that could end as late as 23:00PM. When you apply for this department, please make sure you are able to arrive early mornings (if you apply for a position as Breakfast Chef) or leave late at night (for all other kitchen positions), and still be able to get home.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking, has the ability to motivate junior members in the team in order to create a cohesive work environment. Furthermore, you have:
- Recent/current experience in the same position to that of Chef de Partie for at least 2 years;
- Experience in the type of cuisine that we have, check our menu to make sure;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Familiar with hygiene code and HACCP regulations;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2288, - (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Are we your next destination?
lease contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com