- Bedrijf: NH Collection Barbizon Palace
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 108
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 15853
- Geplaatst op: 23-03-2022
The NH Collection Barbizon Palace is one of the three NH Collection Hotels is Amsterdam. NH Collection is the upper-scale segment of NH Hotel Group. In the heart of Amsterdam, next to the Central Station, you will find this stylisch and luxury hotel. This 5 * hotel dates back to the 17th century and features 274 luxury hotel rooms, a bar, a restaurant and the fine Michelin Ster Restaurant Vermeer restaurant. Located next to the St Olofs Chapel, accessible through the hotel or through outside, it is thé unique venue for events and parties!
The ideal candidate:
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in the English language and preferably knowledge of the Dutch language
What are you going to do?
Your main goal as a Chef de Parti is to prepare food products according to the F&B Collection standard recipes and to minimise waste to ensure food costs are in line with budget. You will be following the recipes and taking into account waste management and breakage. You enjoy working in a 5 star hotel environment, making special requests from guests, and being part of making exceptional culinary creations for the specific functions in the hotel.
What do we offer?
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
• Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
• NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
• Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
• Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
• We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then do not wait for job application and send your CV and motivation letter to Christine van der Geest at firstname.lastname@example.org.