- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 18509
- Geplaatst op: 26-07-2019
A Chef Patissier is responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while planning production and developing seasonal offerings.
What will I be doing?
As Chef Patissier, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine and Executive Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef Patissier will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Running the pastry section of the kitchen
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
- Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
- Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
- Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill the role of Chef Patissier for Restaurant Spectrum, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years Pastry Experience
- Approaches pastry in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- A current valid work permit
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and continuous improvement
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam?
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam opened in May 2014. You are a part of a young dynamic team and working at one of the top luxury hotels in Amsterdam. As Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a part of the Hilton Worldwide Hotel Group lovely benefits will apply, like discount on hotel rooms and Food and Beverage.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the new colleague we are looking for.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 4,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam