- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 37816
- Geplaatst op: 04-11-2021
Algemene informatieLORE GROUP | HOTELS PULITZER AMSTERDAM & KIMPTON DE WITT
At Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
Kimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs, that is why we picked you. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are passionate, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
What will you be doing as a Pastry Chef?
As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for the pastry sections of restaurant Jansz., restaurant Celia and Pulitzer Garden - the F&B outlets of hotels Pulitzer Amsterdam and Kimpton De Witt. You are creative and once you fully understand the brands and concepts of the restaurants, you will surprise our guests with suitable pastry dishes on the menu. You like to work structured, so we made a list of your responsibilities:
- Daily, you are responsible for the pastry mise-en-place, making sure these are ready for the kitchen team to serve to our guests.
- Together with the Executive Chefs, you are responsible for the development of the pastry sections on the menus.
- You will oversee, develop, and continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the targeted food cost percentages.
- You are responsible for the ordering, stocking and quality of the pastry products.
- You are looking for continuous improvements of the pastry logistics and product development.
- You train the teams on proper handling, storage, and execution of all pastry products.
Who are you?
- Three years relevant experience in a high quality, high volume, and multi-unit operations preferred. Two years supervisory experience preferred.
- You have a culinary degree, preferably within pastry.
- You are creative and you have a passion for pastry.
- You have knowledge of statutory requirements regarding health and safety, sanitation, proper chemical usage, fire procedures, and HACCP.
- Computer skills is a preference. We work with the following systems: Microsoft Office, POS, Opera, BirchStreet, and departmental specific systems.
- You naturally connect with your team, you inspire and motivate them.
- You like to work for two
What's in it for you?
- Starting with a fixed-term contract for one year
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels
- Experience Stay at Kimpton De Witt or Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program
- Shoe, clothing & travel allowance
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
Are you the passionate Pastry Chef we are looking for? Apply now!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com