- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Management , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 29154
- Geplaatst op: 14-06-2022
Algemene informatieAre you the Finance Manager who has had an extensive hotel career and are you looking to take charge of the financial operation of one of Amsterdam’s leading hotels? Do you enjoy coaching and sharing your financial knowledge with his/her team? Then this challenging position as Financial Controller at the Conservatorium hotel might be a perfect opportunity for you.
What are you going to do?
As our Financial Controller you are the manager of the Finance Department of our five start luxury hotel. Together with your team (among which the Assistant Finance Controller, Purchasing Manager and IT Service & Support Manager) you cover all areas of financial management, including: accounting, control, budgeting and forecasting. You will be responsible for all aspects of financial and statutory reporting to ensure the business is in control and compliant with all relevant regulations. Based on your extensive experience and expertise you will be able to help us to improve and optimise our methods and processes, while also contributing to specific analyses, oversight of management control and internal or external audits commissioned by our management company.
Last but not least, you work closely with the heads of department of the hotel to analyse business and departmental results to ensure targets are set and achieved. You will report directly to the Regional Financial Director.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is every inch a controller: efficient and accurate and has the needed knowledge of the financial side of hotel management with also being aware of local laws and taxation. He or she is an experienced people manager who likes to help, support and inspire his or her team. Furthermore, you have/are:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Available to work part-time;
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry (through education or experience);
- An educational background in Hotel Management or Accounting (Bachelor level);
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Preferably experience with SUN, Opera, Micros and Concept systems.
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and pension fund;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com