- Bedrijf: Holiday Inn Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Boelelaan 2, 1083 HJ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 79
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Management , Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 30776
- Geplaatst op: 06-06-2019
Algemene informatieEVENT Hotels Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic Property Manager with technical background who loves to travel!
EVENT Hotels Netherlands is a platform from which various hotel portfolios of EVENT Hotels are being managed. At this moment it concerns 35 hotels. These hotels are from 7 different hotel brands and vary from 3 star hotels to 5 star hotels with a total of 4.202 rooms. In addition, various services are provided to the hotels including Property Management. The Property Manager is part of this platform and has a centralized position within the company. The Property Manager that we are currently looking for, will take care of our latest acquisition: K+K Hotels. This portfolio contains 10 hotels with a total of 1.194 rooms distributed throughout Europe.
What does the position entail?
- You are able to work independently (s.a.project based working) and have good knowledge on how to guide clients/hotels in a professional manner during the execution of your work. You regulary consult with various parties and disciplines where you maintain the overview and ensure quality control.
- You will check work activities/proceedings, schedules and (capex) budgets. You will report on progress to the C.O.O. and Director of Real Estate Germany.
- Preparation and implementation of (renovation) capex projects within budget and planning objectives
- Determining and advising on the management of all building-related installations within the organization
- Determining the priorities for maintenance and replacement (where necessary) of various installations;
- Regarding the Technical Service in all hotels:
* Indirectly functional management of the TS teams
* Providing support to the general manager and the technical service staff
* To act as a sparring partner
* When necessary, temporary replacement of the head of technical service in one of the hotels
- Supervise compliance with:
* The safety and working conditions regulations
* Relevant laws and regulations e.g. fire safety, European Energy Directive
* Legionella management and coordination within the entire organization
- Setting up / maintaining energy (saving policy) and taking initiatives for both technical and operational saving measures
- All maintenance and technical management contracts (including exterior painting and replacement of roofs)
- Implementation and preventive control of the maintenance program for all locations
- Supporting hotels with regard to all local maintenance contracts (compliance, advice on outsourcing issues, own management etc.)
- Quotation assessment and negotiating with suppliers
- Other work, related to the above, commissioned by the C.O.O. & Director of Real Estate Germany
Specific points of attention at this moment
- Renovation projects and preventive maintenance
Who are you?
- University or Bachelor degree or equivalent technical degree with experience in a similar position
Experience & requirements
Proven experience with project management, planning and budget monitoring. Knowledge of the relevant building laws and regulations with regard to safety and installations ( heating systems, climate control, elevators including all E&W installations). Good knowledge of the English and German language both spoken and written. In possession of a B driving license.
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Organize / realize
- Stress resistant / resilience
- Verbal communication / presentation
- Management identification
- Statistical analysis
- Willingness to travel (a lot)
This entails a full time position for 38 hours per week, located at the EVENT Hotels Netherlands head office in Amsterdam.
- Bedrijf: Holiday Inn Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Personeelszaken Holiday Inn Amsterdam
- Adres: Boelelaan 2
1083 HJ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-6462300
- Website: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/nl/nl/amsterdam/amsnt/hoteldetail