- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Management , Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 39627
- Geplaatst op: 18-03-2022
Algemene informatieAre you the service-minded Front Office professional who wants to make his next career step in the hotel industry? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Assistant Front Office Manager you be responsible for the front office operation together with the Front Office Manager. You will welcome all our esteemed guests, and serve as point of contact for the hotel team. You will supervise, assist and manage a group of managers, supervisors and receptionists during their shift, as well as handling larger projects, HR-related tasks and general administrative duties belonging to the Front Office.
You continually strive to improve the guest experience through a creative thinking and a proactive approach, as well as training and development of managers, supervisors and the receptionist team. You will report directly to the Front Office manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The different aspects of the front of house department in the Conservatorium Hotel are mostly located in the grand atrium of the hotel. This is where guests check in and out of their room, come with questions or seek advice. With a team of experienced and passionate professionals that understand what it means to work in this five star luxury hotel, they make sure that all services run seamlessly.
The Front Office Management team is keen on training and developing the team of receptionists, luggage porters, doormen, guest service agents and night team. This department is open 24/7 so make sure that when you apply, we would like you to be available for all types of shifts.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
What do you bring to the team?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help, support and inspire people. We are looking for a true hospitality professional with experience supervising a team with different disciplines. You are courteous, efficient and flexible at all times (working the odd and occasionally nightly hours), following Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam standards of performance. Furthermore he or she has:
- At least two years of management experience in a luxury hotel in the Front Office department;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English. A third language is preferable;
- Expert knowledge of the Opera system;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
- You will be an integral part of an experienced team that operates at the highest level on the highest level of hospitality;
- A competitive salary and appropriate employment conditions, such as travel allowance based on your commute, pension and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in luxury hotel in Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. All applications will be removed from our system, in accordance with our GDPR policy.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com