- Bedrijf: Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Standplaats: Piet Heinkade 11, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 62
- Functie categorie: Management , Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 40315
- Geplaatst op: 15-04-2022
Algemene informatieThe Facility Supervisor is the direct link between Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam and the various outsourced companies ranging from housekeeping, stewarding and night cleaning (Kitchen), linen rental, dry-cleaners, florists, window cleaners. You will be leading a linen room attended, numerous Stewards and indirectly the (Kitchen) Night cleaners as well as the housekeeping department. Within your role you will be reporting to the Facility Manager, whom reports to both the Rooms Division Manager as well as the F&B Manager.
We are looking for the right individual whom is a talent in front and back of house organisation, can weather through unanticipated storms, builds relationships between the various outsourced companies and Operations thus keeps the area’s running smoothly & efficiently. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities, planning & preparation in addition to seeing to the health & safety of the (outsourced) employees.
Your main responsibilities and tasks:
- Monitoring the quality of all the cleaning activities which includes regularly checking guest rooms and gathering internal statistics for reporting;
- Being the contact person for the outsourced companies;
- Takes responsibility of the Dutch HACCP requirements together with Bureau de Wit;
- Motivating and guiding the linen room employee as well as a Facility trainee;
- Discus questions and complaints of hotel guests with the related outsourced companies, performing administrative tasks linked to contract renewals, invoice processing and controlling but as well scheduling;
- Liaise on an on-going basis with F&B Mgr. and Room Division Mgr. to ensure all needs and requirements in regards to the outsourced companies;
- Develops and implement manual and/or standards based upon the direction of the F&B Mgr. and Room Division Mgr.;
- Leads, train and continuously educate to develop the team to a higher aspired quality;
- Prepares reports at the end of a shift, day or period, including staff control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- Checks stock levels, order supplies and controls (maintains) china, cutlery, glassware, linen, equipment or other non-food related products such as housekeeping supplies and chemicals;
- Perform ‘Manager on Duty’ assignments and participate in Department Head meetings.
You are a team player, with a hands-on mentality whom isn’t shy for a day’s hard work, versed in more than only cleaning but also see to maintenance & repairs of the equipment / machinery, has an eye for details in regards to the upkeep of the front plus back of house area’s and can handle pressure.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedure and understanding of contracts (especially Service Level agreements and ISO certification);
- Has several years experience with related tasks of housekeeping, stewarding and/or facility within a hospitality environment (or related).
- The drive, stress resilient and passion to make continuous changes and improvements;
- Service minded attitude, with a flexible hands-on approach;
- Knowledgeable about Dutch HACCP and Arbo regulations
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal and networking skills;
- Capable to work with Excel / Word software;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch; in both verbal and in writing.
We are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according to the Dutch labor agreement.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts offers:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund;
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in Amsterdam;
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities;
- Staff uniforms and laundry service;
- Staff meals in the canteen;
- Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels;
- Various staff events.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: http://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/
- Bedrijf: Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Contact persoon / afdeling: personeels zaken
- Adres: Piet Heinkade 11
1019 BR Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 519 1200
- Website: http://www.moevenpick-hotels.com/en/europe/netherlands/amsterdam/hotel-amsterdam/overview/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.movenpick.com/en/privacy-policy/