- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Management , Afwaskeuken
- Referentie nr: 4335
- Geplaatst op: 20-12-2019
Start your five-star career at Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 banquet rooms at a unique location. With our Team Members we have one target to achieve together: To exceed our guest expectations and to improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis.
Creative, innovative, a great charisma… Hilton Amsterdam! Is this also your goal? Don’t hesitate and join the Hilton family today!
For our Heart of House department, we are currently looking for a proactive, highly motivated, and resilient Heart of House Manager with hospitality experience, an ambition to grow further, great interpersonal skills and knowledge of people management. A definite plus would also be to have good analytical skills and the ability to show creativity to support our culinary team with new presentations.
In your role as Heart of House Manager you are responsible for managing the stewarding team and hereby ensure that all restaurant, bars, banqueting and kitchen outlets are supplied with the necessary equipment. Another responsibility is improving Team Member satisfaction by for example making use of the “Eat Well” program of Hilton Worldwide. Within this position, your main tasks will be:
- Makes sure that the restaurant, bar, banqueting and kitchen outlets are supplied with the necessary equipment.
- Makes sure that flow and supply of operating equipment meets the bar, banqueting and restaurant requirements.
- Controls the preparation of individual mise-en-place for all banquet functions.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness all Food & Beverage outlets and the team-restaurant.
- Controls cleanliness of equipment.
- Is efficient with the procedures for use of light, power etc.
- Ensures the repair and maintenance of all kitchen and Food & Beverage equipment.
- Controls cleanliness of the back of house areas.
- Conducts weekly check-rounds for Food & Beverage outlets.
- Enforces proper stacking and storing of material in order to avoid unnecessary breakage and loss in all outlets.
HYGIENE AND SANITATION:
- Is fully aware of the HACCP procedures and makes sure his/her staff is fully aware of this, controls the hygiene standard of subordinates and is responsible for health and safety regulations.
- Management of the Operational Equipment budget on a monthly base.
- Consistently sets short and long-term objectives for his/her department and develops effective plans to make clear how to achieve these objectives.
- Reports on a regular basis the cost of breakage.
- Conducts regular training sessions.
- Composes the weekly work schedule taking into account forecasted house-, banquet-and restaurant occupancies.
- Reviews on a daily basis function sheets menus and banquets and checks that staffing equipment and supplies are adequate to meet needs.
- Maintains control on payroll in order to meet forecasted results.
- Conducts regular communication meetings in his/her department and conducts performance appraisals.
Required skills and competences
- Experience in hotel operations
- Experience in leading a team
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Send your resume and motivation letter to us!
- Personal training and development program
- Modern Team Member Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Employee discount on hotel rooms at Hilton International hotels
- Employee discount of 50% on F&B at Hilton International hotels
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mira Oudt
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com