- Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Standplaats: Kattengat 1, 1012 SZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 190
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Overige , Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 12796
- Geplaatst op: 06-01-2020
Algemene informatieStart Your Journey With Us
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
ONLY FOR STUDENTS WHO RECEIVE AN INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT FROM SCHOOL
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of
Event Planning Trainee available per June/July!
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting the Event Planners and Group Coordinator with various administrative tasks.
• Handling internal meetings for all departments.
• Handling last-minute requests for 10+ rooms, meetings or both.
• Handling daily and weekly reporting.
• Preparing Site Inspections for the Event Booking Centre and Sales team.
• Attending Event Planning related internal meetings with various departments.
• Coordinating and communicating Event Satisfaction Survey Scores.
• Coordinating internal communication of upcoming events with various departments.
What makes you the perfect fit?
• You Live Life to Discover!
• You communicate fluently in English.
• You are a team player, but you are also able to work independently.
• You have strong administrative and organizational skills.
• You have a creative mind.
• You are available for 5 to 10 months.
What do we have to offer you?
• A trainee allowance of € 650 per month
• 1 meal included per working day in our Ambassador Restaurant.
• Dry cleaning allowance.
• Free use of our Health Club.
• Special discounted rates for 7000+ Marriott International Hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends.
• Discount on Food & Beverage in all Marriott International Hotels worldwide.
• A professional learning environment with excellent training opportunities.
• Being part of the largest hotel company in the world with career possibilities within Marriott International.
• Personal coaching and training to support your internship.
• Participation in several training sessions provided by our on property Learning Manager.
• A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year such as Pilates classes, workshops etc.
• We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, yearly department outing etc.
• Participation participate in our Trainee Meetings to share your experience and learn more about the possibilities within Marriott.
Are you the perfect fit for this internship position? APPLY NOW!
Feel free to contact +31 (0) 20 551 2045 if you have any further questions.
For more information regarding Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel please visit our website: www.renaissanceamsterdam.com
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Amber van Raffe
- Adres: Kattengat 1
1012 SZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5512068
- Website: http://www.renaissanceamsterdam.com/