- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Standplaats: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 150
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 40576
- Geplaatst op: 29-04-2022
Algemene informatieKimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs, that is why we picked you. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are passionate, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
You will be working with a friendly, motivated team and will work together to develop our full potential and ensure we all provide genuine heartfelt care to our Celia guests.
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING AS A DUTY MANAGER?
In the role of Duty Manager, you will support our guest facing colleagues in their daily quest to make each guest journey a ridiculously personal one. By supporting your colleagues from the front and the back of house operation, they flourish during their interaction with our guests, their colleagues, whilst focusing on the consistent quality of all processes. Furthermore, you will act as a liaison between the guests, the management team and all the operational departments in the hotel.
Although there is an administrative aspect to this job as a Duty Manager, you will find yourself most of the time in the operation, on the floor. Moreover, when things do escalate, you are the senior person in charge of the hotel in absence of the Hotel Manager and or Management Team, and responsible for a smooth recovery of any occurring incidents. Being a Duty Manager, you will be working with a friendly, motivated team in which you will work together to develop our full potential and ensure that everyone provides genuine heartfelt care to our guests.
Part of your responsibilities are:
- (Pro-actively) resolves any occurring issues during the guest journey e.g., room checks, public area checks, small technical issues et cetera
- Handle guest complaints if a situation escalates and cannot be handled by the respective department
- Manage the pre-arrival and post stays of VIP’s & loyalty members, and recognise those guests during their stay
- Be the first point of contact in absence of the HM, HOD and or MT also in case of emergencies
- Drive projects to enhance the guest journey, to optimise work processes, and to optimise the Kimpton De Witt brand experience.
- Ensures that the MOD report is filled in on a daily base and to make sure that the action points are followed up accordingly
- Be present during social hour to interact with guests, gain feedback and pro-actively resolve any occurring issues.
- Flexible and willing to work different shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Strong operational background, at least three years of operational experience in a high-performance organisation.
- Physical strength: Able and willing to work a full shift on the work floor.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, MICROS, Opera, Knowcross.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and able to speak fluently and write Dutch and English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary starting from €2262 per month plus tips based on a 38-hour contract
- Starting with a fixed-term contract for one year
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- Experience Stay at Kimpton de Witt as part of our introduction program
- Shoe, clothing & travel allowance
- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Marleen Kampinga
- Adres: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205211746
- Website: http://www.kimptondewitthotel.com/nl/nl/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/privacy_statement#3