- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 40608
- Geplaatst op: 02-05-2022
Algemene informatieOur IT Coordinator Amsterdam will support all employees and guests of both Hyatt properties located in the city center of Amsterdam on IT-related on-site matters.
Hyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to share this purpose?
Because we are looking for a IT Coordinator Amsterdam for our two Amsterdam properties!
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
The purpose of the role is to act as the first point of contact for all service requests for Level 1 IT support to employees and guests of both properties: aiding, teaching, learning and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks, great organizational and communication skills, and very strong troubleshooting skills. You will utilize your IT experience and knowledge to support the hotels’ ICT facilities and to respond to general ICT issues. You will be working closely with our Shared Services Centre (based out of Mainz, Germany), which provides IT support to Hyatt hotels across Europe. You will be their eyes and hands in the properties. As IT Coordinator Amsterdam you will report to the Area Director of Finance.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Provide Level 1 technical support to end-users through training, answering queries, solving problems and documenting procedures;
- Assist guests with connecting their devices to our guest wifi network;
- Assist the Shared Services Centre with changes in infrastructure and software updates;
- Escalate issues to Shared Services Centre, Hyatt Service Desk in Chicago and/or third party service providers;
- Ensure all working environments are kept safe and tidy. Including maintenance and serviceability of all equipment used;
- Create dedicated networks for groups and events;
- Assist with business continuity and disaster recovery tests, vulnerability scans and audits;
- Assist with preparing yearly capex budget for IT replacements;
- Ensure the hotels IT environment is compliant with Hyatt Standards and
- Conduct regular testing and provide feedback to management.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our restaurants & bars and special discounts at our Spa
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best.
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html