- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 3474
- Geplaatst op: 14-03-2019
Join the classis and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
WANTED! MARKETING TRAINEE
Hilton Amsterdam looking for an ambitious, hands-on and enthusiastic Marketing Trainee.
Are you the creative mastermind that we are looking for? Does your heart start beating faster for excellent content? And do you like to create / design promotional materials? Then we are looking for you!
As Marketing Trainee at Hilton Amsterdam you will be the right hand of the Marketing Executive. You will assist in implementing marketing hotel plans for different departments in order to increase hotel brand awareness. You will be involved in creating social media campaigns, designing collateral, marketing projects, presentations and creating new content, while there is enough room for your own initiative. A diverse internship where every day is a different day.
HOW YOU EXPLAIN YOUR JOB TO FRIENDS
“No day in the office is the same, one day I am creating various promotional materials for a new offer or an innovative event and the next day I am all day in the hotel managing a photoshoot. Almost everything you see about the hotel, whether it’s online or offline, is partially created by me.”
WHAT YOU REALLY DO
- Maintenance of all online content, including the hotel website and 3rd party sites
- Creating, managing and growing the hotel’s social media presence
- Co-ordination and production of hotel merchandising collateral and promotional materials
- Creation of general content supporting different projects, using photography and video
- Ordering of Hilton collateral and sales & marketing tools
- Joining brainstorm meetings with our Commercial, F&B and Spa team with creative ideas, active thinking and making minutes
- Field research: the necessary preparations for marketing projects and campaigns
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Studying at minimum on HBO level commercial degree: for example marketing/ communications/ hospitality
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Performs well under pressure
- InDesign, Photoshop and movie editing skills are a plus
- Available for at least 5months
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Eye for detail
- You are able to work in a team and individually
Is Marketing/ Branding/ Innovation one of your passions? If this is the case & you are excited about the opportunity, apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.
What can you expect from us?
- Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mike Oosterbaan
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com