Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
‘Do you like to care for people so they can be their best?!’
YES, because you want…
• to make a difference for our 140+ colleagues;
• to empower colleagues by creating a fun and creative workplace;
• to be an important member of the HR team;
• to assist with recruitment, selections, wages, salaries, personnel administration, internal communication, benefits, laws, regulations and Hyatt standards;
• to be the first point of contact for all our colleagues;
• A great place to work with a canal view;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance of EUR 650/month, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the World, and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
So, if you are…
• currently enrolled in a Hospitality or HR-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
• hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
• available for five months or longer, ideally starting in July;
• not afraid to make decisions;
• detail-oriented and approachable;
• very communicative in English and in Dutch;
• legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
Then please send us your CV and tell us all about why we are a good match for you!
De hotel vacaturesite van Luxury Hotels of Amsterdam is een uniek samenwerkingsverband in de Amsterdamse hotellerie. De site is opgezet om de carrièremogelijkheden en hotel vacatures binnen onze enerverende en bijzondere bedrijven in Amsterdam en Schiphol te promoten.