- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 29438
- Geplaatst op: 06-03-2019
Start your career as PayMaster at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Lounge. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and 2 lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
- Together with the HR department, check and process all payroll data and ensure a correct and timely payment for all talent.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Maintain, update, create, secure, and archive employee payroll records and files. Review, verify, and reconcile, hours worked, pay adjustments, and other pay-related information, and post information onto designated records.
- Back up transaction files and transmit to payroll system according to company procedures.
Provide information to employees and managers/supervisors on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective bargaining agreement provisions
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- You will be joining our HR team will also work closely together with the Finance department
- Process employee payroll administration
- Administrative tasks and projects related to payroll
- You have experience with payroll systems, ideally having worked with ADP
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office and other programs, being especially good at Excel
- MBO / HBO Degree required
- Fluency in English & Dutch.
- Organization skills and eye for detail
- You possess a work permit valid for The Netherlands
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We do not call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You will have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
Are you the WHO who will WOW us and be part of our W Talent?
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Renee Booijen
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com